The guild members have created and donated 400 items to sell at the boutique.
The items range from décor to wall hangings to clothing to toys to electronic accessories to sewing/quilting accessories. You will find traditional, modern, art and whimsical items. The talent and quality is evident.
We have 12 vendors coming to the show. They offer an interesting mix of products and services. Click on the links to go to the vendor websites. .
- Border Creek Station – specializing in patterns for quilters
- The Cottage Quilter – all about longarm quilting
- Country Patchworks – general quilting supplies and affiliated with Eddycrest Sewing Furniture.
- Eddycrest Sewing Furniture – custom sewing furniture
- Fabric Please – on-line fabric store
- The Feed Bag “QWiLTR” – Nina Stahlschmidt specializes in vintage feed bags, lace. Nina is featured in a Blog and in a Fort Erie Times article
- Grantham Books – Books, books and more books.
- Hyggeligt Fabrics – “Canada’s largest selection of the Kaffe Fassett Collective”
- Muskoka Quilting Co. – our own full-service quilting supplies vendor
- Cotton Mill Threadworks – specializing in thread products from Superior threads
- Thimbles & Things – a long-standing favorite supplier of quilting supplies and home of Century House Quilting
- X’s & Oh’s – needlework designer and supplier of products for embroidery, cross stitch, Hardanger, etc.