The guild members are creating and donating items to sell at the boutique. We are targeting to have 900 items for your pleasure.
The items range from décor to wall hangings to clothing to toys to electronic accessories to sewing/quilting accessories. You will find traditional, modern, art and whimsical items. The talent and quality is evident.
We have 6 confirmed vendors as of December 2019. Lots more in the works!
Click on the links to go to the websites of our confirmed vendors.
- Border Creek Station – specializing in patterns for quilters
- The Cottage Quilter – all about longarm quilting
- Hyggeligt Fabrics – “Canada’s largest selection of the Kaffe Fassett Collective”
- X’s & Oh’s – needlework designer and supplier of products for embroidery, cross stitch, Hardanger, etc.
- Thimbles & Things – a long-standing favorite supplier of quilting supplies and home of Century House Quilting
- Muskoka Quilting – Quilting material and supplies. Also quilting classes and ladies night. Rent our quilting machine.
MORE TO COME!